Bridge the gap between sales, estimating and accounting and stop entering data twice. Annie has customized Method CRM for the solar industry to decrease solar soft costs and to collaborate with all team members. The two way sync with QuickBooks is the best in the industry and contains extensive solar specific information required to track your customers from lead to project completion and reporting.
Here are some of the customization’s to Method CRM just for solar contractors:
Easy to learn navigation for Residential and Commercial leads to gather the necessary information for both.
- Team forecasting and goal tracking with Revenue Per Watt calculations.
- Project task tracking including: permitting, design, inspections, incentive applications, and more.
- Over 50 Solar specific fields added to track: system size, roof material, install types, roof angle, azimuth, TSRF, watts, data monitoring, net metering, engineering, utility bills, etc.
- Designed to be used with API integration inside Excel to upload estimates with easy to use copy-paste features.
- Field service filter calendars to filter by sales, technicians, and electricians, or install gadgets for use with Google calendar.
- Track activity types for permitting, inspections, and more.
- Dashboards to track leads, sales, and cash flow.
This customized version is only available through Kendrick Business Services.
Click here to find out more about the Cost Match Program for Trade Allies offered by the Energy Trust of Oregon